Sentis is a marketing research and business consulting company based in downtown Vancouver. We
help clients understand their customers, competitors and employees. We work with private and
public sector clients across a range of industry sectors. Our projects start with research:
quantitative or qualitative, online, in-person, or by phone. But we do more than just summarize
facts and figures; we interpret the results and help our clients make better decisions.
We're looking for someone who...
Has at least two years of recent experience working in marketing research, either on the
supplier or client side.
Can independently manage multiple tracking and ad-hoc projects using a mix of quantitative
and qualitative methodologies.
Seeks the company of other friendly, motivated people who work together and celebrate
successes as a team.
What you'll do here...
- Work with senior colleagues to develop research methodologies and sampling strategies;
- Assist in the development of research proposals and quotes;
- Write survey questionnaires;
- Analyze and interpret data;
- Produce reports and give in-person presentations;
- Ensure standards for quality control, data confidentiality and privacy are implemented.
Things that the successful candidate will also have...
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint (experience with other data visualization tools is an asset)
- Demonstrated the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated the ability to identify, and communicate, the key findings from research studies
- Strong skills in the areas of sampling, questionnaire design and data analysis (experience with SPSS, R, other statistical packages is an asset)
- A keen eye for detail – an obsession with accuracy comes in very handy here
- A strong work ethic
- The ability to write and communicate clearly
- A sense of humour
Where we're at...
We have a big, bright office centrally located in downtown Vancouver, steps away from transit.
The salary will be commensurate with a candidate's experience and capabilities. We also have a
very competitive extended health benefits program.
Still interested? Email your resume to us at
email@example.com. No need for a cover letter. But we would like you to answer
this question in your email: "Is there anything that you find particularly interesting about the
prospect of working at Sentis? If yes, what?"