Sentis is a marketing research and business consulting company based in downtown Vancouver. We
help clients understand their customers, competitors and employees. We work with private and
public sector clients across a range of industry sectors. Our projects start with research:
quantitative or qualitative, online, in-person, or by phone. But we do more than just summarize
facts and figures; we interpret the results and help our clients make better decisions.
We're looking for someone who...
Has at least five years of experience working in marketing research in North America
Has a proven track record of successfully managing a mix of tracking and ad-hoc projects using a mix of methodologies.
Seeks the company of other friendly, curious people who work together and celebrate successes as a team.
What you'll do here...
- Design and implement research approaches customized to meet specific client objectives
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure accurate, on-time delivery of services
- Account manage a diverse range of clients, and oversee projects that vary in size, methodology and sector
- Assist in the development of research proposals and quotes
- Develop survey questionnaires and interview guides
- Analyze and interpret data
- Produce reports and give in-person presentations
- Ensure standards for quality control, data confidentiality and privacy are implemented
- Assist in the management/mentoring of junior research staff
Things that the successful candidate will also have...
- Demonstrated the ability to manage large-scale research programs
- Strong skills in the areas of sampling, questionnaire design and data interpretation
- A keen eye for detail – an obsession with accuracy comes in very handy here
- A strong work ethic
- The ability to write and communicate clearly
- A sense of humour
Where we're at...
We have a big, bright office centrally located in downtown Vancouver, steps away from transit.
The salary will be commensurate with a candidate's experience and capabilities. We also have a
very competitive extended health benefits program.
Still interested? Email your resume to us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. No need for a cover letter. But we would like you to answer
this question in your email: "Is there anything that you find particularly interesting about the
prospect of working at Sentis? If yes, what?"