Sentis is expanding its software development team. Our team develops custom, online reporting sites that combine the best in data visualization and design architecture. Our work helps end-users clearly see the results that impact their businesses - and empowers them to use the results to make better decisions.
We’re looking for someone who loves solving problems and learning new things - and working with a team dedicated to programming excellence and innovation.
Here are some of the things you get when you work at Sentis
- You’re involved in all aspects of the design process – from concept formation, to design, programming and launch
- You work with a team of developers and researchers committed to finding new ways of solving problems and creating opportunities
- You work with clients across a wide range of industry sectors, each with unique needs and challenges
- You work in a great environment – our centrally located downtown Vancouver office (with workout facility) is filled with enthusiastic co-workers who love to work, laugh and play
- Full stack development
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
- Participate in client meetings during the proposal process through to beta testing and full launch
- Participate in outside-the-box ideation to meet challenges and requests
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities
- Experienced with OOP and MVC concepts
- Experience with MySQL
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Strong communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with MVC Frameworks (Laravel, Symphony, Ruby on Rails etc.)
- Experience with GIT, Composer, NPM
Degree in computer science or equivalent experience. Related Co-op experience is a plus!
- Position to start immediately
- Competitive salary to commensurate with skills and experience
- Employee benefits package
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to email@example.com. Please include links to any relevant projects and GIT repositories you would like to share with your application.